What we offer
We are expert in techniques to help people stay at work or return to work. Our work is evidence-based, practical, effective and biopsychosocial. It uses simple principles that can be applied at any stage, by anyone.
We collaborate with numerous universities and research institutes worldwide, and have an international reputation for delivery of quality research to government departments, healthcare providers, case management and rehabilitation providers, major insurers, and industry.
We have a wide range of clinical and scientific expertise covering musculoskeletal medicine, occupational health, biomechanics, pain management, mental health, stress, the common health problems, and rehabilitation services.
Training & Seminars
We provide a range of training opportunities. These are delivered in face-to-face sessions and online, to small groups and to individuals.
Research & Development
We conduct research and develop practical resources based on that research. We have a strong track record in tailoring advice and practical techniques into our client's regular business framework.
- Evidence reviews, and pragmatic evidence synthesis
- Complex areas, and ways to address challenging or controversial issues
Health Services & Policy
We provide specialist services in
- Developing, monitoring and enhancing
- Effective outcome-focused treatment and rehabilitation services
- Work-focused healthcare that is integrated with the workplace
- Award-winning case management services
- Evidence-informed funding (what to pay for) policies
- Clinical Audit & Certification (to relevant UK Standards)